Riccarton Tea House
The Riccarton Tea House was constructed in 1903 as a pavilion for family visitors to the races. By
2000 after much alteration then neglect it was in a deralict state.
Fulton Ross Team Architects assisted the Trust formed to ensure the survival and future viability of the Tea House.
The project involved removing poor quality additions, restoring valuable heritage fabric and adding a modern fit out to provide new Kitchen & Toilets.
The conference/wedding venue is now managed by the Riccarton Racecourse.